CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS
At Unique Physique Gym we remain committed to doing everything we can to continue supporting our members, colleagues and self-employed personal trainers during these challenging times.
Following the advice from UK Government to observe social distancing rules we are making additional changes within our gym.
All Unique Physique Gym clubs therefore will Re-OPEN on 12th April, but we are taking additional steps so that our members and colleagues can observe new disciplines.
Important changes when using Unique Physique Gym
We recognise that we play an important role for our members and local communities. As you know, we have significantly increased cleaning and hygiene protocols within the clubs. To ensure we continue to provide members with a safe place to train we are making some further changes:
- All classes have been cancelled until further notice.
- We will only allow a maximum of 100 members at a time in the club. This will be monitored by staff and if this number is exceeded, we will advise members to come back at another time when there is less members.
- We may reduce the opening hours of your club over the coming weeks, please check your gym homepage for the latest details.
- Personal Trainers will continue to operate where possible, please check directly with your PT.
Additional steps we recommend you take
We know that for many of you the gym is an important part of your lifestyle and, staying fit and well is now more important than ever. If you do wish to keep training, please follow these simple steps:
- Ensure you are well enough to train. If you are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus, please stay away from the gym
- Check the latest opening hours on your gym page of our website
- If you visit the club and it seems there are over 100 members, please try come back when there are less members for yours and other members safety. Please speak to staff or contact them via phone for more information
- Please try and prevent physical contact, handshakes etc., during training at the gym
- Continue to take extra care to protect yourself and others while in the club, using the additional hygiene measures we already have in place
We will continue to do what we can to provide you with a safe and hygienic place to train. Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work this through.
With the efforts of everyone in Unique Physique Gym, including our members, let’s work together to keep ourselves safe and well.
Information and support
This is an evolving situation and members are asked to continue to visit and regularly check the following websites for the latest updates and guidance:
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) website
- GOV.UK website
- The World Health Organization
We will update this webpage with any new information as appropriate.